November 18, 2011

Third annual Vegan Thanksgiving Love Feast!

Last night I enjoyed food from several local (Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area) cafes, bakeries and restaurants at Park + Vine in Cincinnati. It was P + V's third annual vegan thanksgiving love feast and it was delicious.  Here are some photographs from the event :)






Five Star Foodies has the most delicious foods! I'm obsessed with their artichoke burgers!




Mary Beth King of Sweet Peace Bakery looking adorable with her pumpkin bread!



































2 comments:

lynzieloo said...

what a great night! you captured everything perfectly. i love the way you processed the shots! p.s. thanks for making me look good ;)

Stephanie - "Crunchy Baby...Maybe" said...

I admit I don't know much about veganism, but I've been hearing a lot about Park - Vine lately. Love seeing all those women wearing their babies! :) Great pics!